GROW GREEN WITH GET CLEAN APRIL 2017 with Special Offer for April!
Looks like spring may have finally arrived her in Chilliwack, what says spring better than Daffodils. In addition this month we celebrate ‘ Earth Day’. What better time to think about changing brands and using a more environmentally friendly product in your home.
The heading is familiar this month ….. I have seen it on Facebook, on newsletters, on the front page on the Shaklee Website. Why? What is so special about ‘Grow Green with Get Clean’.
Let me try to explain and while doing so will reflect the Shaklee philosophy somewhat.
Shaklee believes that health isn’t just about what you put in your body; it’s about everything around you. Shaklee brings you a full line of natural, non-toxic cleaning choices that are Safe for You, Your Home, and Your Planet® called Get Clean®.
- First, let’s look at Basic H. One of the original Shaklee products which was ahead of its time. The original product was simply “Basic H'” and blue in colour ….. now labelled BasicH2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate, no longer blue in colour but super concentrated and the one cleaning product you need in your home, camper, boat or recreation property. This is why we call this a ‘Green‘ product:
- Just one 473 mL bottle makes 181 L of super-powerful cleaner and offers the following benefits:
- Removes dirt, grease, and grime
- Cleans oil on driveways, barbecue grills, ovens, and more
- No-rinse, no-residue, streak-free formula
- Includes natural, sustainably sourced ingredients derived from corn and coconuts; this safe formula doesn’t contain any phosphates, dyes, toxins, toxic fumes, hazardous chemicals, fragrances, or chlorine
- Packaging is recyclable
- Next a product that I admit I have just begun using and now always want to have it on hand:
Organic Super Cleaning Wipes (35)2®Basic H
- All the biodegradable cleaning capability of Basic H2 in a convenient wipe
- Removes dirt, grease, and grime from any washable surface, inside or outside
- No-rinse, no-residue, streak-free formula
- Helps prevent fogging on glass
- Pre-moistened, fragrance-free multitaskers don’t contain any bleach or alcohol
How about a product or two for those greasy kitchen chores:
- Tackles greasy dishes with just a few drops
- Leaves dishes sparkling clean
- Produces long-lasting suds
- Non-drying, gentle formula
- Hypoallergenic, fresh-scented formula is made of sustainably sourced plant-based ingredients
- Non-toxic, has biodegradable surfactants, and contains no phosphates
- How about those Laundry chores. Do you get concerned about the environment and the gooey residue on your new laundry machines. If you have a septic system watch out as most laundry products are harmful to this delicate system. Not Shaklee laundry products however. They do not only not harm your laundry machines or your septic system, they assist in removing any gooey residue that may persist in clogging your system. Is this worth a try?
- Earth-friendly laundry detergent and spot remover
- Triple-concentrated formula cleans and removes tough spots
- Works with both high-efficiency (HE) and standard washing machines
- One small bottle cleans 32 loads
- Hypoallergenic, non-chlorinated formula contains natural corn- and coconut-based ingredients, plus an enzyme booster to fight tough stains
- Available in a fragrance-free formula
- Helps keep your whites white and colours brighter
- One scoop to every load boosts colour tones
- Biodegradable-surfactant formula contains no phosphates
- Formulated with a bleach alternative to get clothes extra bright
- Do you or anyone in your family suffer from dreaded allergies? These may be the products to help eliminate or reduce those symptoms. Remember all products from Shaklee are 100% guaranteed. If they do not deliver the expected results, return for a full refund. Shaklee wants you to be 100% satisfied with the products as promised. Do not hesitate to let myself and/or the company know of any unsatisfactory results you may suffer.
Hope you will consider trying more environmentally friendly products in your home.
You can find the products on my website at http://paulette-rosefraservalley.myshaklee.com/can/en/.
And check out Shaklee’s special for celebrating spring.
You must act fast to take advantage of this offer ….remember before April 30th.
|Get Clean Starter Kit Offer
Get free shipping (up to $20) when you include a Get Clean Starter Kit in your order. For all new people sponsored with this offer, Shaklee will plant a tree in their honour. New Members will receive free membership (a $19.95 value).
Have a wonderful time celebrating spring and the long awaited sunshine.
Until next time